Based on information published in national magazines and papers, it is believed a minimum of somewhere near FIFTY MILLION DOLLARS is given away each year in PRIZE CONTESTS. Is it any wonder that smart people, men and women of all ages in about every walk of life, are taking home these 먹튀? Some devote their full time to solving contests for money (or prizes), usually of extremely sizeable amounts and value. Refer to about every magazine you see, a large number of newspapers, about all TV and Radio stations – to name a few – plus some publications which are 100% CONTEST NEWS.
Many persons receive many times larger yearly total earnings devoting their full time or a generous part of their spare time to solving the CONTESTS which come to their attention. They do it year after year as their ONLY occupation. Others like to try their hand solving contests whenever they feel in the mood, but do no have any regular time schedule to tie them down.
An article in the Wall Street Journal stated that many spare time contest men and women receive over $600 year after year. One article I read states that someone they knew had earned in excess of $40,000 and had solved more than 2,000 contests for prizes. Another item I read says some other contest solver won over 80 different contests to receive over $25,000 within TWELVE MONTHS.
However, a study of winning CONTESTS proves for the most part that it is not based on luck. Therefore, it is wise to find out what the true fundamentals are before one starts. That way alone, it is possible for one to compete with the others working on the solution of the same contest. You’ll find the necessary (easy-to-understand and follow) instructions in this text.
- Be sure that you carefully read the rules of each contest – and understand before you start – that these rules must be followed, in every particular, in order to win, or be one of the top winners. Almost half of all contests entries are thrown out, with hardly more than a single “glance” by the contest headquarters, for the sole reason, that the sender did not follow the clearly printed rules. It pays to be extremely careful when working on any contest. Check and recheck it with the rules before you mail it in.
- Be sure your entry is as neatly presented as possible. This is extremely important. Whenever possible typewrite your entry, as this adds greatly to the neatness requirement. If you do not have a typewriter or a friend who would type it for you, and you are obliged to mail it in longhand, write neatly, and only with a pen and ink – never with a lead pencil.
- Mail your entry in a suitable large sized envelope, even if you have to go to your nearest store to buy it.
- If the contest requires a box top or label, coupon, etc., make sure that you do not forget to enclose it in the envelope. (You may be surprised to learn that many do forget – so their entry is discarded – even if in all other ways it is the best, qualifying for the top prize money.)
You’ll find that your chances for winning are multiplied ten fold if you own or rent from a library the latest unabridged dictionary as well as a copy of a thesaurus.
Some of the Togelwinners of the larger contests are strong in their feeling that one should have a Rhyming Dictionary, an Almanac, Atlas, and one of the many editions of a Crossword Puzzle Dictionary. Most folks have a dictionary and encyclopedia. Both are needed to properly enter most contests. Time and time again, one or the other of the books will come up with the word or answer your seek to solve the contest.
However, for folks just starting, and with limited money to spend, you should confine yourself to the books named above that you may now have and buy the others as you win smaller contests and can afford to.
- Visit your nearest (or best) public library and ask the clerk to help you locate their various books, magazines, etc., relating to contests. Make notes on the winners of contests – their style or entry – for your future thoughts and guidance. Jot down in a notebook the things you want to remember or refer to, or think you would be likely to want to consider at some future date. It will most likely prove priceless to you much more quickly than you think. It will help you to think of first prize winning steps to take, etc.
- An ever-increasing number of larger firms feel contests help them put their items or offers in the right hands with the best results. They therefore often start a new contest almost as soon as their last one is completed. This is especially true in contests where a wrapper, label or box top, bottle cap, etc. is requested. This method is usually very successful in getting more people to try their product than any other form of advertising.